BioBag Compostable Bin Bag 20 Litres - Tie handles details and description
BioBag's compostable 20 litre big bags have large arms to make it easy to tie. Great for:
- storing fresh fruit and vegetables
- keep kitchen caddies clean and reduce odours
Based on renewable, natural materials
- BioBags have a very high penetration barrier against bacteria, viruses, spores and mould
- BioBags ensures better hygienic conditions for waste collectors and composting faciliti
- BioBags are fully compostable and certified according to the European Standard EN 13432 and the US Standard ASTM D640
The bags are accepted by all waste collectors
Size of bag 16.5" x 21" or 420mm x 540mm
Made in Europe for BioBag of Norway.
The resin for Biobag products is extracted from thistle seeds, the oil is extracted and blended with starch taken from the ear of sweetcorn. Their bags are considered organic and GMO free in the USA. Certified as compostable and biodegradable with NO micorplastics.