12 May 2015
Time for Tea Post for May - Holly Shackleton, Deputy Editor for Speciality Food Magazine
This month we feature Holly Shackleton, deputy editor for Speciality Food Magazine.
Holly Shackleton, deputy editor of Speciality Food Magazine
1. What is your favourite tea to set you up for the day first thing in the morning?
I'm afraid I need a bit of a push to get out of bed, and a good, punchy Assam does the job in style. However, lazy mornings call for a touch of luxury which is when a cup of Chai comes into play – it always feels like a treat.
2. What is your favourite tea to relax you in the afternoon?
I'm quite sensitive to caffeine so afternoons are a decaf-only zone. Rooibos is my saviour, and I've found that a vanilla or caramel variant can perk up even the most trying of days.
3. What do you like best about Steenbergs teas?
Steenbergs are rightly proud of their ethical credentials, and knowing that by choosing Steenbergs for my cuppas I'm supporting truly worthy causes makes my enjoyment even greater. Plus, the tins look great on my shelf!
4. Which Steenbergs tea would you most like to try and why?
East Frisian ticks all the boxes for me – simultaneously malty and floral with a distinctive sophistication, it sounds like a very classy cup.
5. Who would you most like to have a cup of tea with and why?
Your contact details