15 January 2015
Time For Tea with Helen WIlson of www.lotsofnicethings.com
Time for Tea – our monthly chat with someone who cares about tea. This time from Helen Wilson whose blog is www.lotsofnicethings.com
Helen Wilson from www.lotsofnicethings.com.
1. What is your favourite tea to set you up for the day first thing in the morning?
Traditional tea with soya milk
2. What is your favourite tea to relax you in the afternoon?
3. What do you like best about Steenbergs teas?
All the unusual varieties and the fact they are fairtrade and organic
4. Which Steenbergs tea would you most like to try and why?
Redbush Chai - because I love chai flavours but am trying to cut down on the caffeine.
5. Who would you most like to have a cup of tea with and why?
Jamie Oliver. I’d like to talk to him about food and convince him to go vegan!
Your contact details