- 4 - 6tsp organic muscovado sugar, or other brown sugar
- 2.5cm / 1 inchorganic cinnamon quills
- 8 organic cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 3tsp Indian organic black tea
- 175ml / 6 fl oz /¾ cup milk
- 550ml / 1 pint / 2 cups plus 2 tbsp water
Put organic cinnamon and organic cardamom into pan. Add water and bring to the boil. Cover, turn to low heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add milk and sugar and simmer again for 1 minute. Add organic Assam tea leaves, stir, cover and turn off heat. After 5 minutes, strain and serve in tea glasses or tea cups.