1. Smash up avocado with fork in small bowl
2. Add in chopped coriander, lime juice, tomatoes, onion, salt, pepper and chilli flakes
3. Stir until all ingredients are mixed together
Onions and Bell Peppers:
1. In pan, sauté chopped onions and peppers in vegetable oil on medium heat.
2. Add in chilli flakes, cumin, coriander and stir.
3. Let cook until onions are translucent and both veggies are soft.
Beans and Corn:
1. Drain beans and corn, then rinse with water.
2. Place beans in pan on low-medium heat and cover with lid. Leave for approx. 3-5 min to heat through
3. Turn down heat to low, add smoked paprika then stir and return lid- leave for another 2 min
4. Add corn to pan, cover with lid again and continue to let heat until other components of the dish are ready to be served.
1. On high heat, place rice in pot and cover with twice as much water.
2. Cook until water has been absorbed and the rice in soft and fluffy- approx 16-18 minutes.